Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WHY weren't you there?

If you live anywhere close to Summit Point Raceway and didn't come out for this event, you missed out, plain and simple. While touring car races are short, you get to see a STOCK engine, STOCK turbo WRX rip around a racetrack at incredible speeds that leave you wondering why you aren't doing that.

Only eight laps were run because Dave Davis tore a hole in his oil pan avoiding accident, but it didn't matter because Gary WAS soooooooo far ahead, no one could've caught him anyway. This win puts Gary and Subaru ahead of BMW is FIRST PLACE!!!!

Gary Sheehan, Joel Gat, and Sue Orsouphakheth are as nice a race team as they come and will always be winners.

Here is a pic of Melissa, Me, Gary, and Carl.
All of us (except Gary--DUH) are member's of Rally Team Silver Subaru. Note the nice Gold Trophy in Gary's hands.

-Jim

·
1,379 Posts
Sweeeet, thanks for sharing?

BTW, who is Melissa and Carl?

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AutoXJunkie said:
Sweeeet, thanks for sharing?

BTW, who is Melissa and Carl?
Melissa is college friend who navigated the STPR charity rally for me. Carl is my cousin who rallied Shawncmil's 2.5RS at STPR.
If you look at thechickencow's thread about dirty cars, you'll see some pics of Rally Team Silver Subaru.

-Jim

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
An email from Gary Sheehan:

Jim,

It was great to meet you guys, too. That's what makes racing a Subaru so much fun. At every event, there are always some Subaru enthusiasts that come out to hang with us and have a great time.

The photos you took are yours and you can do whatever you want with them.

I would love to see some of the photos up on your website.

I've got to run, since we've got a long day of driving.

See you on www.clubwrx.net

Gary
Sheehan Motor Racing

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
junaitari said:
Platinum, Which one is you?
If you look at the file name, I listed the names from left to right respectively: Miss, Jim, Gary, Carl.

Therefore, I am immediately to the left of Gary, second person from the right.

-Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts