Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up the latest Turbo and SCC magazines and read about a poorly prepared WRX that made our car look stupid in a test of handling. Why the heck did some stupid aftermarket suspension manufacturer destroy the WRX's handling and then take it to a competition so they could look like morons? I'll bet I could've thrown a set of 18" wheels and G-force tires on my stock WRX and outperformed these idiots! I'm pissed. :mad:

-Jim

·
Registered
218 Posts
import tuner that mag sucks same with superstreet look at what these two mag companys are doing to our cars. SS has project wrx that is orange with apc lights hidiously ugly while import tuner brings a car to a handling contest with just wheels, lowering springs, an aem cold air and tires which were provided. what a joke.

·
Registered
103 Posts
read the article also. The Import Tuner WRX would have been faster with some Phat Kanji stickers.
Keeping the flame burning

·
Registered
333 Posts
Rice.... doesn´t it just piss the f*** outta you:mad: The solution? Stick to British car mags and tv shows.... they´re a LOT better and feature much better cars too!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Very True max, i think EVO (the mag) is one of the best, great articles and pictures

·
Registered
211 Posts
I read that same frikin article.... I couldn't believe it! They could have done better with stock suspension and some anti-sway bars.......

I was pissed too!:mad:

·
Registered
932 Posts
Yeah, that the WRX in the competition was victim of shoddy modifications did really suck.

BUT, keep in mind that in a prior issue that featured a shootout between modified WRXs, the M2 prepped WRX set a new Sport Compact Car record in its slalom speed test! It even beat out that RX-7 SCC brought to the contest in the latest issue.

yeah, I like EVO. It's as infatuated with the WRX as we are. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts