ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11,850 Posts
Wow I'm glad you were able to post this stunning new picture. I'm sure no one has ever seen it before and we never would have known about it had you not posted it because its absolutely positively never been posted here before. The only thing that could possibly be newer, more surprising or previously unseen is an STi ATV which also has never ever been posted before.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Wow I'm glad you were able to post this stunning new picture. I'm sure no one has ever seen it before and we never would have known about it had you not posted it because its absolutely positively never been posted here before. The only thing that could possibly be newer, more surprising or previously unseen is an STi ATV which also has never ever been posted before.
heheheheh - I know, I was thinking that earlier today, can anyone guess why?

In 8 hours and 28 minutes my DCCD controller will be getting installed. It's the Spiider Auto Unit with OEM control knob, it's gonna be sweet.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
rawr someone hasnt changed there pants in awhile...

sorry sir im not an old time member to have seen the past 100,000,000 posts.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Awwww, it's like watching my kids discover the world for the first time.

Sorta like when they bring home stupid games and stupid songs from school and then I tell them, you know, we played that game or sang that song when I was a kid!

And don't even get me started on the knock knock jokes... har...

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
The reality is there are atleast 20 regular posters here and probaly atleast 50 lurkers on the site that will think that's the greatest thing EVER.

What is old is new again.

Show me the STI ATV or the "This is what happens when you let a girl drive the car" wrecked wrx please.

·
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Admin
48,722 Posts
Show me the STI ATV or the "This is what happens when you let a girl drive the car" wrecked wrx please.
He posted the ATV earlier in the Videos section. :rotfl:

It's okay, it's not like you're magically endowed with knowledge of what's been posted a million times before when you register, here. You would have found the ATV in a search, but this pic would probably have been difficult to know about.

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
Guys! Did you hear that the new STi is going to be a hatch!

Oh, and the Hindenburg exploded in Lakewood, NJ!!!!! Oh the humanity!

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
He posted the ATV earlier in the Videos section. :rotfl:

It's okay, it's not like you're magically endowed with knowledge of what's been posted a million times before when you register, here. You would have found the ATV in a search, but this pic would probably have been difficult to know about.
Very true.

I wouldnt begin to post this stuff on Nasioc.

·
Premium Member
16,991 Posts
From the rumour mill: Subaru of America is considering bringing the WRX to the states!

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
I can't seem find in my files the one with the silver WRX swimming . Sorry.:sadwave:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts