ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just wondering if there is a fuse for the lights that shine on ur back plates?

I got pulled over and they ticketed me!!:mad:

Its either a fuse or the lights are burnt out, cause i did blow a ignition fuse awhile back. Any help would be nice!!!

thanks
tom

·
Registered
150 Posts
Did you get pulled over for the light being out or for something else?? I hope you were speeding or something and you didn't just get pulled over for a license plate light... :p hehe

·
Registered
351 Posts
same here- pulled over for no plate lights (it was a late night.) Glad I was around the corner from the house....

Managed to smoke both bulbs I guess, replaced both and now they're fine

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
superic said:
Did you get pulled over for the light being out or for something else?? I hope you were speeding or something and you didn't just get pulled over for a license plate light... :p hehe
Nope, i got pulled over just for the light...cool isnt it? He follwed me through the parking lot and right when i went on the street....BOOM, pulled over, he was a dick to. I had a marine radio in the back, he thought it was a police scanner and *****ed me out, once he saw that, he thought he had the right to search my car =). O well cops are *******s..all of them, lol.

And to get back on topic, it were my lights, blew out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts