ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am a computer engineer who wants to learn how to work on my car some. I can't seem to find a fuse box layout in my manual and the breakout on the back of the box is pretty ambiguous to what it controls. I was testing the rear view mirror power cable that was hidden under map light housing (unused in my car without a power rear view mirror) and I think I blew the fuse. Now instead of going through every damn fuse in the car I wish I could just know which one controlled that power cable so I could replace the fuse and then tap into that power to power my radar detector... so I guess I am asking

1. Does anyone have a fuse box breakout for a 2011 wrx, or know what page it is in the manual?
  2. If not, does anyone have a book the recommend to buy to work on a 2011 WRX sedan?
thanks in advance, sorry if I am being too ambiguous to what I want to do or am in the wrong forum, I am a super newb.

·
Premium Member
10,822 Posts
There is a fuse box layout in the manual.

Sorry,I don't have it with me now,but I referenced the diagram in the manual when I did an install.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts