Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Funny Story....

My parents live in Portugal but several times a year my mom comes down to visit with us. When I bought the WRX, my mom just happened to be here. I took her for a quick spin around the area and she really liked the car. After returning to Portugal, she told my dad all about the car but my dad never had seen one. Two weeks ago, while driving down to the south of the country, a Silver WRX passed them doing 140km/h. My mom immediately pointed out the car and asked my dad to catch up with it. By the time my dad reached the WRX he was doing 160km/h. Not happy with the view from the side, my mom proceeded to asks my dad to pass him, she wanted to identify the year by the headlights (I told her about the different headlights in the 2004). At these point, they were doing 170km/h and the WRX started to fall behind. 30 seconds later, the noise of sirens interrupted their WRX conversation. My mom asked where that noise was coming from?
"From the Subaru", replayed my dad. "It's a cop car".

Racing a cop car: $250.00
Mom identifying the year of the car by the headlights: priceless

·
Banned
2,810 Posts
I'm already forwarding this... this is great.

·
Registered
228 Posts
sounds like something my mom would do. Even though she is not a car person!!!

that is just tooo much.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Not until it's new posts stop flooding my inbox. Uh oh, there's a lot of Starbucks up here...

·
Hammerdown Mod of Thunder
23,950 Posts
Hey, we're all going to get a speeding ticket sooner or later so you might as well have a great story to go with it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts