ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '12 WRX recently hit over 1k and I wanted to open her up a little. Now for anyone near sacramento, you know the roads suck. Plus I live in right by Elk Grove which has traffic 24-7. That plus idiots that are oblivious to anyone else around them on the road equals unsafe conditions. I was looking for some nice roads around that I can "Product test" my WRX. Anyone know of any roads around herrr that are fun to drive, much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
My '12 WRX recently hit over 1k and I wanted to open her up a little. Now for anyone near sacramento, you know the roads suck. Plus I live in right by Elk Grove which has traffic 24-7. That plus idiots that are oblivious to anyone else around them on the road equals unsafe conditions. I was looking for some nice roads around that I can "Product test" my WRX. Anyone know of any roads around herrr that are fun to drive, much appreciated.
Yup there are many cool drives in the area. I actually live in Elk Grove. You might see me driving around in a silver 2011 WRX sedan with a spt exhaust. Drive up to sweet water trail by folsom lake that a great drive in the area. I just did it recently and had an awesome drive. On thursday I am driving up to

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll have to check that road out, my WRX is DGM with the windows tented all around. This Thursday I will be taking Jackson Hwy to Latrobe Rd to Scott rd(which is hella fun) then up Hwy 50 to white Rock Rd down to sunrise. I will post some vid's on youtube when I'm done.

·
Premium Member
35 Posts
I'll have to check that road out, my WRX is DGM with the windows tented all around. This Thursday I will be taking Jackson Hwy to Latrobe Rd to Scott rd(which is hella fun) then up Hwy 50 to white Rock Rd down to sunrise. I will post some vid's on youtube when I'm done.

DGM? wagan or sedan? STI?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its Dark Gun Metal WRX sedan. Im having issues with electrical wiring if you know anything about that, Its posted under maintenance & troubleshooting named HELP PLEASE!!! Electrical Issues

·
Registered
46 Posts
I am building a drives database to include "rally roads". If any of you are able to help with some of these loops let me know. I will plan on scouting them as I have time but that takes longer for me to rate them.

To see the current database see. www.norcaldrivers.com

I will be adding loops with Rally in mind

1 - 8 of 8 Posts