ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
880 Posts
Mike I did that ride again... I started from my house, rode down Apex trail then to... 6th then to... 19th street then to... the backside of Lookout Mtn (Lariet Trail (I can't spell)) and back home again... it was definitely a long ass trip. a majority of it was all uphill too...;) :D

·
Registered
3,490 Posts
blueslsti said:
Mike I did that ride again... I started from my house, rode down Apex trail then to... 6th then to... 19th street then to... the backside of Lookout Mtn (Lariet Trail (I can't spell)) and back home again... it was definitely a long ass trip. a majority of it was all uphill too...;) :D
That would be a pretty cool trip. I haven't gone riding again since I went up lookout mountain that day with you. I have been too busy with school lately. I plan on going up the hill sometime again soon though. How long did it take you to go that whole route?

·
Registered
880 Posts
mike270 said:
That would be a pretty cool trip. I haven't gone riding again since I went up lookout mountain that day with you. I have been too busy with school lately. I plan on going up the hill sometime again soon though. How long did it take you to go that whole route?
I think 2.5-3 hours... I definitely took a majority of that time climbing that hill... I only took one 5 minute break though...yahoo...:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts