ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my search for good, full coverage mudflaps has ended. There is a thread on I-club that I found these on and everyone that posted was very happy with them.

They are rally style, large mudflaps and require no drilling to install. They are $119.95 for all four.

If you are looking for mudflaps, check them out here: http://www.fastlineonline.com/homeframe.html
Look in products.

Also considering the hood scoop screen. Nice looking and the price makes making my own seem more trouble than it's worth.

·
Registered
145 Posts
is it me or are those mud flaps about the ugliest things you've seen.....esp. for 120 bucks:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
63 Posts
well

Well they arent the prettyest things but they look well made and they will definately keep some of the scum off the new paint .
$120.00 does seem a liitle steep for such a basic design though .

·
Registered
35 Posts
fastline uses a fairly heavy duty material (not sure what though) for the mudflaps. i have a set and think they are pretty good. plus its not $400-$500 like the sti mudflaps. i think the question up to the individual is if they want to go through the hassle of buying either a sheet of material or a few truck flaps, then trimming them and finding all appropriate hardware to mount them. i'd rather just spend the money and have a working solution. also, with the upgrade kit for the front, everything seems to be very solid in attachment. its a good setup IMHO

1 - 4 of 4 Posts