ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trade me trunks you worthless sacks of crap... I will give you my beautifully stunning WRB wingless lid. And you give me your WRB STi trunk/wing in equal condition.

I will give you a 6 pack of beer (your choice) and shake your hand. You will also be able to tell your friends you met the infamous psychoskip, in person.

Lets make the magic happen.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Sounds like one heck of a deal.

But im in Detroit,

and I dont't have a STi wing, sorry to get your hopes up!:)

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like one heck of a deal.

But im in Detroit,

and I dont't have a STi wing, sorry to get your hopes up!:)

I was gunna say, "meet me in Kansas!" but then i saw you dont even have what i want. HOW DARE YOU! :mad:

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Drive to Minnesota and I'll give you my debadged "SUBARU" STI wing/trunk for yours and you can keep the beer or drink it on your way here :)
I left 10 mins ago!

NOT!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whatever!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
wrb trunk

how bout meeting in kansas for a wrb debadged wrx trunk...my wing has some nasty down force...wanna see the dyno results?!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have a Silver Wrx trunk and wrx wing if anyone wants to trade for and STI trunk and wing let me know i am very interested and live in NY willing to go for a drive!!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
06 white sti trunk and wing

im in covina willing to trade trunk and wing its white for your winglesss trunk what color and condition?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts