ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hyave a qtp 3 in down pipe with the built in cut out. its a bellmouth down pipe with the switch. has about 5000 miles on it. the cat back is a sti exhaust that came off a buddys sti that had about 15000 miles on it. paid 700 for the dp straight from qtp and 100 for my buddys catback.

looking for a 3 in bellmouth downpipe and catback. looking for one where the muffler angles a bit on the back not sure what brand it is. so if anyones interested pm me and send me a pic of the exhaust thanks
great exhaust to not get exhaust tickets. and wen u get pulled over close it and they never ask anything lol

also have a big tmic from ebay. paid 200 plus shipping.. for sale for 150 or best offer. great condition. used for 3000 miles then trans blew up

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
A little piece of advice for you:
Don't post in the same post/thread/website/at all that you're both selling a part(s) and looking for a different one of the same part(s). You're basically telling everybody this thing sucks and you're looking to replace it with something else.

Just trying to help you out. :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the dump is awesome for someone who wants to make more power. i jus wanna get rid of it bc its too loud for me thats all

1 - 3 of 3 Posts