Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
* Disclaimer listed on bottom of page*

1. Tein SS Coilovers $750 With trade $600
approx 10,000 miles on them

2. Cusco Rear Sway with Agency Power EndLinks $250 (OBO

3. Turbo XS Full Turboback $750 $600 With Trade

4. Element Gt 52 Turbo $1250 Trade a vf or a td i will take off $200...
Has approx 8.000 miles on it... (EXT ONLY)

5. Turbo Xs UpPipe with Tial 44 & Dump $500

DEFI DEFI DEFI
6. defi guages amber bf boost ,egt oil pres , control link and defi A Pillar.
$700 If you give me your pillar SOLD

7. GT SPEC Radiator Shroud CF $55.00

8. Koyo Radi $375 $350 with trade Used under 300 miles

9.Crucial Thermostat $35 Under 300 miles SOLD

10. Turbo XS UTEC $500 (Comes with install kit & Map switch)

11. INJECTORS SIDE FEED 850CC $350 (THESE ARE MODDED & TESTED)

12. Sparco Harness Bar $325

13. Sti Splitters OBP $50 OBO
These need some TLC Painted OBP

14. Turbo Xs Shorty (short Ram w/filter) $75

15. Also have a sweet Speaker box for a 10" for the trunk $100
(It sits on the drivers side of the trunk flush)

16. WBR FMIC (Flows cold) $600 With a trade of a TMIC $500
(Under 10,000 miles on it)

17. EXT Arm rest $$35.00 SOLD

18. WRX Hood Scoop CGM (MINT) $60

19. WRX 06 SHIFTER with assembly $40

20. OEM (BLUE STI) FLOOR MATS (NO LOGO) SEND ME A OFFER (MINT LOOKING)

21. OEM (GREY WRX) FLOOR MATS (NO LOGO) SEND ME A OFFER (MINT LOOKING)

This is the exact setup that I have listed

This is the exact turbo for Sale.

History of turbo~
Element Tuning GT52 $1899 (SELLS FOR NEW)
(52 lb/min, 375-500whp, Bolt-On)
This turbocharger is very similar to many other 7cm TD06 20G framed bolt-ons but that's where the comparison ends. In this particular turbocharger we use a Garret GT30R 52 lbs compressor wheel, Garrett turbine wheel and shaft. The compressor is a GT30R rated at 52 lbs utilizing an internal wastegate.
Typically we see 20 psi by 3600-3800 rpm tuning with the Hydra with pump gas power in the 375-400 whp range. Both housings are completely ported for increased flow and wastegate performance. Race gas power is in the 475-500whp range.
Expect to achieve full boost with the proper modifications and a quality tune between 3500-4000rpms. Fuel upgrades for this turbocharger and proper engine management are required.
The Element GT52 has been recently updated to increase internal wastegate performance. Increased port work, larger wastegate port, and a larger wastegate valve has been utilized to ensure boost creep free performance.

Thanks for looking

* If you don't see something Listed Pm Me...*

(Or just ask)

* All parts are used. Some pictures will not be up for a couple of days since my cam sat in a puddle today... Im in a bind and need this stuff gone... I will cut the price a little with trades. Prices with trades will be listed in red. Payment~ Will be CASH Or threw PayPal. When using Paypal PLEASE ADD 3%. LOW BALLER"S LOOK ELSE WHERE!!!
Shipping will be on the buyer. I will ship with DHL,FEDX,UPS&USPS I'm in 22032....

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All Pm's Returned.
If you view give a bump....

MIght Sell the Sti Interior $400 with your trade of your WRX Interior...

Maybe even a Headlight SWAP (HIDS) For yours... Name your Price...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
defi sale

$675 WAS ~ NOW------->

//////////////////////////PRICEDROP///////////////////////////

$625 & if you send me your A PILAR $600

Plus Shipping & 3%

·
Registered
29 Posts
hey i might be interested in some stuff like headlights those splitters and maybe the thrermostate. Pm me or e-mail me jeremywoltz @yahoo.com <---take the space out

·
Registered
124 Posts
I need an 04 or 05 doesn't matter, driver side headlight. If you still have it.​

·
Registered
3 Posts
if you want to give me the intake as a black friday sale for like 50 ill take it. also how much do you want for the gray wrx mats? and what year are they out of?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hey, what are the specs on the FMIC? any pix? What pricing are you looking for. Also, what are the injector specs, mileage, and pricing?

·
Registered
2 Posts
04-05 headlight assmbly

Do you still have the 04-05 headlight assmbly? Interested particularly in the passenger side. Let me know. thanks

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
still got the splitters?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey, what are the specs on the FMIC? any pix? What pricing are you looking for. Also, what are the injector specs, mileage, and pricing?

30x9x3 is the Core dimmensions, Cast aluminum end tanks, 2.5 inch tubing, counter clockwise flow, ideal for 350cfm to 600cfm turbos, aluminum tubing, all 4ply silicone connectors, all T-clamps, Fits 04-08 FXT This Unit CAN be run with-out engine management. If you are looking for high out-put gains tuning is REQUIRED. The reason tuning is not required on a fmic install is because; The ecu will not be taken out of parameter by this modification. A fmic will only cool the charge going into the motor much MORE than your conventional stock TMIC. Because your cylinder charge is now cooler; You are compacting more air into the motor and are able to make a greater explosion, creating MORE hp. The efficancy of the motor is also increased. Running a cooler air charge is essential for high horsepower applications. A fmic gives you the cooling power necessary for running large aftermarket tubro's.
My pipes are red.....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts