ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS SoCal: Clearing-out the closet-Pictures

I removed my STi scoop/splitter (SOLD) and put the stock ones back on my wagon the other day. During that time, I decided to place what is sitting in my closet up for sale since I have never bothered to take the time to install any of this stuff. What the heck, I will sell what I have on the wagon, too. It's not much...but hopefully someone will take it off my hands:

Sitting in the Closet
  • Brand New Helix Power Solid Endlinks (Front) for 2002+ Subaru WRX Wagon - SOLD
  • IC Spray Kit - Comes with wiring diagram for the button so you can easily connect this if you do not have a harness. Kit includes OEM I/C Spray button, a 6"x6"x2" water bottle w/motor that holds ~4-cups of water, some 1/4" 90-degree connectors (not pictured), t-fittings (not pictured), two 45-degree spray nozzles (not pictured), and two lengths (black and white) of stranded Cu wire. All you need to complete the kit is some 1/4" tubing.

• Used Lamco Vacuum Gauge for N/A vehicles and Lamco Boost Gauge - SALE PENDING ON BOTH GAUGES - I have a gauge pod (x1) that is split, OEM wiring (x1), t-fitting (x1), zip-ties (not pictured), corrugated tubing (not pictured), and ~4 1/2-ft of tubing. Buy both gauges or pick one gauge. $30 for one gauge by itself or $50 for a complete gauge kit.

Installed on the Wagon
  • Megan Racing 3" Catless Downpipe - SOLD
  • Cobb AP v1 for 2004 WRX - SOLD
Add 3% if using PayPal.
Included shipping is via USPS to CONUS
Insurance added at buyer's expense

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found a 2nd t-fitting and some mounting hardware/small zip-ties that will go to the the person that buys one/both of the gauges (vacuum/boost) without the pod.

I, also, found a check valve that will go with the person that buys the Intercooler Spray Button.

·
Registered
202 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BUMP

Bought some 1/4" 90-degree elbows, t-connectors, two 45-degree spray nozzles, and two lengths (black and white) of 16-gauge stranded Cu wire for the I/C spray button and water bottle. All you need now is the 1/4" tubing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts