ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ive got my 2006 honda cbr600rr for sale. selling for $7000 firm.. It's stock except for license plate relocator kit, and flush mount sidemarkers. I painted the front center running light black. Also painted the inside of the windscreen black.Also powdercoated the rear passenger pegs black. i took all of the red stickers off except for the two honda ones on the bottom fairings. Its never been laid down. It has a clean title. 4780 miles on it. Oil changed every 3000 just like the dealer said. The bike is in great shape and runs strong. Never stunted or raced. Comes with a Medium Icon Eternal Sinner Helmet, an all black Icon Motorhead Jacket, a pair of Small Icon Merc Short Gloves, a pair of 9.5 Alpinestars S-MX R boots (these boots run small. I wear an 11 in most shoes) And comes with 1 medium alpinestars textile jacket. Both jackets come with removable liner and the helmet comes with a tinted and clear lens. Im selling because Im deploying soon and am buying a car when I get back. Contact me at [email protected] with any questions. need to sell quick. negotiable. also will trade+cash for wrx or sti. email for pics

1 - 1 of 1 Posts