ClubWRX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a circa mid-90s German-made Sig Sauer P226 (full size) semi-auto chambered in 9mm that I wish to part with. This is an ex-LE weapon, and I believe that I'm the second owner.

The factory nitron (?) finish shows the normal wear and tear on all the high points. The barrel is free of scores so far as I can tell. The slide shows the usual (inconsequential) slop that is present in most alloy-framed sigs. As you are probably aware, this does not affect accuracy - this gun shoots straight and groups consistently.

This P226 comes equipped with factory nitesights, a pre-ban factory 15-rd clip, a pre-ban aftermarket 18-rd clip and Hogue rubber grips. I fitted a new recoil spring last year and have put about 1,000 rounds through it since then.

This is a lawfully owned firearm, and I will only transfer it through an FFL dealer as per federal and state laws. Do not ask me to do otherwise. Do not ask me to sell you this firearm if you are not legally authorized to own it.

$250. No offers.

If seriously interested, let me know and I'll send a photo.

-Pace

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
eh, I dont have enough fundage someone else can buy it

FTW

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
1st dibs on shooting it!

(unless you want to trade a starbucks espresso machine for it thats worth $380)

FTW

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
;) :tongue:

Shouldn't this thread be posted/moved to the Personal for sale forum?

Pace,
please post in the appropriate forum from now on.

;)

·
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If I were looking for an out-of-state sale, you would be correct. ;)

I don't think any of the moderators has a problem with Colorado-specific stuff (be it tech, personal sales, whatever) being posted in this forum. That's what the regionals are for, after all.

This piece is SOLD. Thanks.

-Pace

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.