Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What are you talking about man, you can get a set of p1's from tirerack for 1200 dollars????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am sorry i did not read the CAD at first. It was late at night, and I am sure most of us can relate to making stupid mistakes when posting in forums, I know you just made one. I recommend being a little bit more patient next time with potential buyers, sorry about my misunderstanding of CAD.

[ July 22, 2001: Message edited by: BlazinWRX1 ]

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Hey hey alright now no more arguments, it's just a little misunderstanding. This is the first time that I have to actually erase something from the board and act as a moderator so hopefully we don't see any rude comments on this broad from now on K? Thanks guys.

Tim

·
Registered
99 Posts
Originally posted by EJ20K:
Prodrive P1 17" +52 offset
CAD$2200 w/Dunlop W-10 215/45/17 $3000 OBO
Is been on my car for less than a week..
If intrested email @[email protected]
Price are negotiable :cool:
Dude, even after converting to USD, that is a BRUTAL price. Gotta love Tirerack.com.

·
Registered
41 Posts
For what it's worth, I just ordered the OZ Prodrive's (P1's) for $265/each (US dollars) from Les Schwab. With Toyo FZ4's, H&R springs, installed, aligned, and tax = $2300. So if the exchange rate is around 35%, for an extra $350 dollars you can have new and get it lowered! Just a FYI for those considering such an addition to their Rex's.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts