ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is probably the hardest post I've ever had to make, but unfortunately the specter of reality and fiscal responsibility has risen its ugly head to bite me in the ass. Obviously I'd like to sell this stuff locally, hence why it's going here first.

I know some of you are saying "didn't we help you put some of this sh*t on your car like 6 months ago?" Yes, yes you did. And I still owe several of you beer or some other form of alcoholic compensation. ;) Some of you I may owe more than "a beer", more like a keg or two. :D

Anyway, on to the parts list:

*Utec + WBO2 "TXS Tuna" Tuner - $1000 SOLD - Pending
(Remote map selector included)

*Helix Uppipe - $150
(I'll even throw in the bolt I used to plug the sensor bung ;) )

*TurboXS TMIC - $600 SOLD
(I had a wire mesh protecting the TMIC from rocks, bugs..... birds....etc)

*02/03 JDM STI Hoodscoop (WRB) - $150 SOLD
(This can be repainted to match)

I'm still fighting with my conscience over whether the rest of the mods have to go, but this is what I know I can part with. More stuff may appear here as I break down and realize how much a honeymoon may actually cost me...

I've tried to be fair on all of this stuff, but if I've grossly misjudged the value of anything, please let me know.

Everything is in excellent condition. My car has never been raced, and nothing has been abused (not that you can abuse a hoodscoop all that much.... but, you get the point)

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Man, that stinks.

The Turbo XS TMIC is in great shape! I wish I had the $$...

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Can I use the Utec and tuna to see if I like it? I will give you a check for $1000 so you know I will not just jet with it, and if I end up liking it I will buy it. I can meet with you today or tomorrow.
MCL

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
WickedRydaX said:
Can I use the Utec and tuna to see if I like it? I will give you a check for $1000 so you know I will not just jet with it, and if I end up liking it I will buy it. I can meet with you today or tomorrow.
MCL
Sounds good to me. Tomorrow would work fine so that I can remove the hardware tonight.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Where you want to meet? I have to work at 10:30ish till 4ish at Rally sport in Boulder. I can meet you before, after, or even well I'm "working". I will PM you my number.
MCL

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Mad WRX said:
Mike let me know when you get that in, I'd love to try out the Tuna
Damn, my boss comes to talk to me for 20 minutes and I miss this. Crap. Well... crap.

I WANT A TUNA, TOO!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts