ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I have a few things I have found won't go onto the new Forester so help me out by buying them so I can build this thing into a nasty grocery hauler. :D

Invidia Ti tipped cat back "quiet" system. Great low boxer rumble. Flame kissed tip for the blue heat effect. Girl overheard at car show "Wow this car must be fast because look at that tip. It got so hot it turned blue. " Only about 20 Miles use.
$500 (pending Shali)

Carbon Fiber Defi Style pod w/ Fritz sticker for 60mm gauges. $150

Autometer 3 gauge dash pod. $25 (pending Demian)

Whiteline lowering springs. $75 (pending Colorado Rexer)

Rear Bumper Skin for 02-03 Subaru Wagon Unpainted $100

Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood Copy of Cusco vented hood. $500

Cobb Stage 2 ECU for 2002. I would need your ecu in trade. Make a reasonable offer. SOLD

(2) Sparco Monza Seats Red/Black w/ Sliders and Brackets for Impreza $1200

Kartboy Short Shifter for WRX with Knob $80

Most of this will be removed this weekend and will be ready for pickup next week. :D

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You got it man. I do not have a paypal accoutn but I think I should set one up for this. I'll pm you with the details.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Your PM's full so I'll just post it here :)

Do they effect the car's stabilty/handling, any adverse effects? Also I am a noob to modding, and would require help installing.... Do i need to get it professionally done or is it easy enough to do....

Edit * is that per spring or for a set of 2/4? (really noob quiestion I know)

Edit 2 *
Any chance of a BOV?

·
Registered
714 Posts
Are the Whitleline Springs progressive or linear? Also, reltaive to Prodrives, how much do they lower the car?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
brombomb
They help a bit with handling by having a stiffer spring and lowering the cars center of gravity. I can help ya install them, I have done at least 5 sets. The price is for a set of 4, 2 front, & 2 rear. Sorry no blow off valve.

Colorado Rexer
I believe they are progressive. I also think they are close to the Prodrives. I really havent searched much on them. They dont drop as much as my H&R's I had. I know WRXgames knows more about them as they were on his car before he and I swapped suspensions.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It would definitely help. I am on stock WRX schocks right now and its not bad. Shocks would be a smart thing to do since you have to take them off anyway. It will really make a difference.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I am all about those springs. Tried PMing you but says your box is full. PM me when you can and we will figure it out.

Josh

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll see if I can get some good pics of it this weekend when I take it off. The reason for the low mileage is I got rear ended a couple weeks back. It jacked up the muffler and flex so insurance paid for a new catback. I drove the car one day and then bought my Forester XT so there ya go.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
Sweethouse said:
I'll see if I can get some good pics of it this weekend when I take it off. The reason for the low mileage is I got rear ended a couple weeks back. It jacked up the muffler and flex so insurance paid for a new catback. I drove the car one day and then bought my Forester XT so there ya go.
That is a killer price, Mike.

·
Registered
350 Posts
alright cool, is it the invidia N1 ?? im looking right now at a used invidia N1 TBE for 525...i might be gettin that sunday im not sure though keep in touch.

·
Registered
2 Posts
still have that cat back?

Hey, do you still have that cat back? I am a colorado chick really interested in adding some hp to my rex, think you can help? (your pm is full/mine's not working, so I just posted here)

·
Registered
714 Posts
shalomarvelous said:
Hey, do you still have that cat back? I am a colorado chick really interested in adding some hp to my rex, think you can help? (your pm is full/mine's not working, so I just posted here)
Shalomarvelous? Uh oh......another Jew?!?!?! :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts