ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to the recent changes in my life I am considering selling my 2003 WRB WRX sedan 5 speed. I will be posting pictures up soon but for now checkout my signature for the mods on the car. There is less then 54,000 miles on the car. It was purchased in November 2002, I am the original owner. All maintenance has been done on or before the required intervals. Mobile 1 5w-30 has been used in the car since 1,000 miles, oil changed whenever it showed up black on the dipstick (usually 3,000 to 5,000 miles). Car passes inspection no problem and runs perfectly.

I need a larger vehicle / SUV so I am considering selling this car privately. I will miss this car. Looking for a new owner that will take care of her.

TXS Turboback, STi uppipe, STi Pinks, IHI VF-34, TurboXS TMIC, Walbro FP, Cobb AP stg 2.5, Ultralite 52mm EGT, Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, OEM pod, Cleared headlights, Foglight mod, DTRL removed, CHP slotted front rotors, Racing Brake Rear H6 upgrade, Bobcat Pads, SS Brakelines and Clutch line, Speed Bleeders for brakes and clutch,Cobb rear swaybar with mounts, Perrin rear endlinks, DIY intercooler sprayer, 17x7 05 Legacy GT wheels w/ contiextreme contact tires, 20% tint.

$15,000 OBO

·
Registered
609 Posts
Well I see that the price I was hoping for is out the door. How about $16,000 obo.
still high jeez, theres 04s for much less

·
Registered
6 Posts
no offense but i see nice 04s go for 14 or 14.5 obo all the time also. Just trying to help you so you dont waist your time.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
no offense but i see nice 04s go for 14 or 14.5 obo all the time also. Just trying to help you so you dont waist your time.
I was hoping the mods I have listed would help add value to the car. I guess I'll be holding onto the WRX for a while.

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
I was hoping the mods I have listed would help add value to the car. I guess I'll be holding onto the WRX for a while.
Not nagging your asking price but USUALLY mods do not add to the value of the car.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have not taken any detailed pictures of the car yet. I will take some good pictures this weekend and send them to you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts