ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These wheels were purchased and installed on my 2005 WRX Wagon. I put the stockers back on when I sold the car and am getting around to selling these now. Rims are straight, no damage.

OZ Racing Superleggera Wheels - 4
17"
5x100 bolt pattern

Kumho Ecsta ASX 225/45/R17 - good tread left

Wheels are in great condition, no rash, they do need new center caps though - existing ones are showing some age. Tires still have lots of tread left, but could use a good cleaning, tire juice.

Asking $400 OBO

In Orange County - pick up only.

1 22 12 021.jpg
1 22 12 022.jpg 1 22 12 023.jpg 1 22 12 024.jpg

·
Æternum
20,869 Posts
Dang. If you were willing to ship I would pay for shipping and have the money in your account ASAP.

·
Æternum
20,869 Posts
Don't try to buy these out from under me big guy :nono:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Schnitzel-fritz!

I want to apologize for not responding, I thought the site would send me an email alert when someone posted or sent me a PM, so I haven't checked this site for a while (thinking there was no interest in the wheels).

These wheels are still available. I'd prefer not to ship but I won't rule it out of the question. If there is still interest in these going out of state, let me know.

Jwongx27 - the wheels are stamped on the backside with 7Jx17H2....yet when I measure they look to be about 8" wide. ?? If you want to come check them out let me know.

Thanks and I apologize for not responding sooner.
Cpritch

·
Æternum
20,869 Posts
I already picked up a pair of OZ wheels, so count me out ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
7Jx17H2 refers to the rim dimensions. 7 is the width, while the "J" represents the shape of the tire bead profile (according this website I found the info). 17 is the diameter measured in inches. The H2 means this rim is designed to run "H" speed rated tires. If there is an "ET" rating followed by a number i.e. 35 this would be the positive offset.

Nice rims and great price. GLWS!

·
Registered
4 Posts
ohh , I did not look at the date
can anyone help me I need pair or single of superleggera 17x7 any color rim (gold is preferred)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts