ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ihave a set of oem sti springs that have 10,000 miles on them. I want to see if Ican sell these local. I am asking 100.00 but make me an offer and they are yours.

teh money from the sale of these springsis going to go for a good cause. To help buy my water injection system!!!!

So someone please buy these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Banned
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry,
That part that sucks even more is that I have had them sitting in my garrage for almost a month.:(

·
Registered
880 Posts
Might be interested?!?! Do you know though if they fit on a 94 Legacy:confused1 ? If they do, I'll more than likely buy them:D .

-Jon-

·
Banned
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not sure maybe some one on here can answer that

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
These springs are from an '04 STi. For these to work on an 02-03 WRX or RS, you would need 04 tophats. These will fit perfectly on 04 WRXs or RSs. There is a small drop (around 10mm) by installing these on a WRX. I'm not sure about older models.

·
Banned
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
brombomb said:
Only crackheads think about selling their stuff.

I like teh crack its good for the body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
So Rodney, when do I get a ride in the car? :D I only live right down the street, there is no reason I shoudn't stop by that I know of. ;)

Can't buy your springs though, I need really high spring rate at this point, but a free bump!

-Ryan

·
Banned
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ry-Guy said:
So Rodney, when do I get a ride in the car? :D I only live right down the street, there is no reason I shoudn't stop by that I know of. ;)

Can't buy your springs though, I need really high spring rate at this point, but a free bump!

-Ryan
the car is still not where I want it. There are still 2 parts that I need to buy and than the car will be done for right now. The bad thing is that I am out of money for the car. But I will let you know when to swing by.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts