ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I just realized that the only part I have left from my Rex are the defi's. The gauges are 60mm Defi BF series white backlit. The gauges consist of Boost, EGT, and Oil pressure all in imperial units. The gauges are in An ATI clock pod that is painted flat black. I used RTV silicone to silicone the gauges from the rear to prevent any movement. The gauges, contol unit, and all components are in mint condition. The EGT sensor is brand new and has never been used. I was forced to buy a new sensor before I could sell these because I couldn't get the old one out of the manifold when I removed the gauges and I didn't want to risk breaking it off. I only used these gauges for about 4 months. I will accept paypal and will ship anywhere in the U.S. My price is $600 shipped. Send me a PM if you have a question or are interested. Thanks =)

·
Registered
800 Posts
I want them! I want your gauges, are they still avalible?

·
Registered
800 Posts
PM sent with phone number I am ready to send payment. Please Pm or callme with your paypal email address

·
Registered
800 Posts
i see you found these .i was just going to link you. take care
wolf
Yes, Yet I am waiting for the seller to get back to me.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I posted a message alittle after this guy posted these gauges and send him PM's with my phone number and to seal the deal. I just found out today that someone else got to him first. I am really bummed now as no one posted here.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Dang you :( I was so excited, I freaking called like 3 of my friends lol. Anyhow Coltsfan72 please check your PM's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts