13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HKS downpipe $125
HKS Carbon Ti CBE $425
TXS UTEC Delta $700 OBO
Defi BF link series gauges+ controller $ 650
Tial Sport 38mm external wastegate $200
Forced Performance TD05 18G turbo setup for EWG $ 700 OBO
5zigen FN01R-C 5x100 bolt pattern 18x7.5 48 offset w/ Falken Azenis RT-615 225/40R-18 92W XL B...2 tires are brand new and other 2 have less than 5K miles on them..$750 OBO
Tein hood dampers $125

email me [email protected]

·
Banned
327 Posts
would you do 2k for wheels/tires, wastegate, full exhaust, and turbo, and what numbers were you dooing with that turbo? (hp, trq, psi)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re partout

where are you located? i didnt get ot see the turbo at full potential because i was pieceing it all together slowly because of money so the only thing i needed before i got in an accident was my injectors and a tune but not any more..i ran it on low boost ..only 15 psi but it runs more efficient on 15 psi than the stock turbo on 15 psi that would be overloaded...the EWG has a 1 bar spring in it im pretty sure which is like 14 ~15 psi...the internal wastegate flapper is welded shut for the EWG use so u HAVE to run EWG..unless u want to buy a new exhaust housing..

·
Banned
327 Posts
where are you located? i didnt get ot see the turbo at full potential because i was pieceing it all together slowly because of money so the only thing i needed before i got in an accident was my injectors and a tune but not any more..i ran it on low boost ..only 15 psi but it runs more efficient on 15 psi than the stock turbo on 15 psi that would be overloaded...the EWG has a 1 bar spring in it im pretty sure which is like 14 ~15 psi...the internal wastegate flapper is welded shut for the EWG use so u HAVE to run EWG..unless u want to buy a new exhaust housing..
im in spring lake... but i just had to spend some money so i wouldnt be able to till summer

·
Registered
98 Posts
Sup, i am very interested in the Hks Hi power exhaust, what cond is it in? what year model is it for? thanks....:thumbup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re exhaust

the exhaust is in good shape a lil dirty but nuttin that cant be wiped off..sum scratches on the bottom but u can even see it cuz its under the car it was from my driveway because my car was lowered but the scratches r not even big..i have pics of everything if u wanna see them

·
Registered
884 Posts
will the hks catback fit on a 07?

·
Banned
182 Posts
Not tryin to be a d!ck, but you might wanna lower your price on the Hood Dampers.

There's vendors on here selling them for $90 shipped.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts