ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PM me if interested. Mods are in sig. Car still runs and drives, but has 30% compression loss on one cylinder. Rear Tein SS-P coilover is blown and needs to be sent to Tein for a refresh. Fresh/Recirc lever is missing, can be moved with a screwdriver if you're patient, I've left it on Fresh. Brand new all weather tires from a local Firestone. Turbo has about 45,000 miles on it, stock bpv holds 20 psi without a problem. Open source tuned at Precision Tuning in Lakewood. All work, mods, tuning, and miscellaneous work was done there. Everyone there is familiar with the car, coming around for 4 years has that effect. Can't recommend that shop enough.

Really loved this car. The best 7 years with a car I've ever had. There is a small surface rust spot on the roof near the rear passenger door. Deep scratch on passenger side due to barely avoiding a deer and catching his antlers. His head knocked off the mirror on the passenger side, so that was replaced. Not a single accident in this car. Brakes are real good in daily driving. Only took the car to the track once when it still had the 5 speed. Tried to launch and the clutch slipped and burned, realized my error and backed off the throttle and as soon as the rev's fell to 1500 I drove it down the track and got a low 14 at 103 mph if memory serves. Still has the stock radiator, I never had a problem with it or I would have replaced it. Transmission came from Brian Troll in PA if anyone is wondering. He had it in a 2003 WRX and had all the parts needed for the swap (axel stub, circlips, etc). With a bit of work I'm sure someone else can enjoy it. I've gotten tired of the catless exhaust and don't want to slow the car down. It's a quick car and is fun, but I'm ready to move on to something larger and quieter.

Currently looking at either a Trailblazer SS or Durango R/T. I've got an offer of $4500 for the WRX but they won't have the money until next week. Figured I should throw a post up on here to see if anyone is interested in spending a little more.

·
Registered
4,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
micahmicahmicah.net/wrx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts