ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have for sale an Accessport V2 for 2.5L WRX complete with original Box, Quick Start Guide, AP unit, OBD connector, USB cable, and software. Unit will be unmarried at time of pick-up.

Price is $600 o.b.r.o.

UPDATE: Will Ship

·
Premium Member
11,095 Posts
may be very interested! gotta check funds, does it have the ffs and launch control?
Any V2 should have the firmware for FFS/LC.

Have you talked to Agile? They might have to do a retune if you change to a V2. I'd ask before picking up a V2 if I were you. The info might be saved on their files but I'm not sure if it's a copy and paste kind of thing where they can transplant your V1 ProTune to a V2.

Bump for a local seller.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Went to agile today for the first time in many months to pick up a new set of hps pads. Forgot to ask if the maps are compatible between v1 and v2....I want the v2 though and I might wait till I upgrade the turbo and what not sinc ei'll need another tune anyway? Gotta keep working!

With my PPG's though Hill said FFS is the only way to go as I am not nearly taking advantage of what a sweet gear set I have...FFS FTW! maybe by mid summer if all goes well.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Yea man i can possibly take that off your hands. I don't have the money right now but i should next week sometime. I am trying to save money so the cheapest i can get it from you is my offer lol. That is a bad thing to say but if you want to give a fellow driver a deal i will pay 500. I am near Annapolis so i could drive to pick it up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts