ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD:

12" Alpine Type R Subwoofer w/ QLogic Box - $200 picked up. obo.

·
Registered
68 Posts
im definetly intrested if...

I need to know if i need a knew headboard for my 2005 WRX. Im a new member and thought i would see what was for sale in my area. Im not sure if you have much insight to the 2005 WRX and if it will need a new head board or not.. but if not lets talk. Thanks.
-wes

·
Registered
6,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need to know if i need a knew headboard for my 2005 WRX. Im a new member and thought i would see what was for sale in my area. Im not sure if you have much insight to the 2005 WRX and if it will need a new head board or not.. but if not lets talk. Thanks.
-wes
Sorry this is sold. What is a headboard?

·
Registered
68 Posts
not a problem

thanks any way and a headboard is like the center console in your car. So if i would need a new headboard i would have to buy and "aftermarket" cd player because many subs need after market cd players or headboards for the sub to connect properly.

·
Registered
6,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks any way and a headboard is like the center console in your car. So if i would need a new headboard i would have to buy and "aftermarket" cd player because many subs need after market cd players or headboards for the sub to connect properly.
you mean a Head Unit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts