ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone,

This is my personal JDM RHD 1995 Impreza WRX Turbo GC8C. I was planning on keeping her until some Covid issues came up. She's titled under my name in Florida and is ready for its new owner.

Imported from Japan is this fully legal 1995 Subaru Impreza WRX Turbo GC8C. Subaru made mostly cosmetic adjustments between the GC8A and GC8B; however, the GC8C saw a power bump to 256 HP up from 240 and received larger diameter ventilated disk brakes and wheels.

The GC8C essentially shares the same engine as the first generation STI's and this one comes equipped with an ultra rare set of JDM 1995 WRX STI RA gold wheels. Only about 600 sets were produced.

There's no rips or tears in the interior. No leaks, rust, or corrosion anywhere on this car. The engine bay looks like it rolled off the factory floor. The car is 100% stock and only has 102k miles from factory. The car is really clean and everything works.

I know a handful of lenders that do private party financing. I could also help to ship the car anywhere in the U.S.

954-204-8283 (walk around video could be sent by phone)

Priced at $14.8k

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,934 Posts
That's a nice piece of hardware.

There is an imported one I pass on my way to work but it's not nearly in that condition. Yours looks super fresh.

Left hand shifting would be the death of a transmission if in my hands. My left arm is useless for anything besides scratching my ass.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a nice piece of hardware.

There is an imported one I pass on my way to work but it's not nearly in that condition. Yours looks super fresh.

Left hand shifting would be the death of a transmission if in my hands. My left arm is useless for anything besides scratching my ass.
Thank you for the kind words, XJman

My left hand is also pretty immobile, but for shifting it’s not too bad!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts