1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mad WRX said:
Some people love attention

Save some money and just get a straight pipe :D
If I felt like I need more attention I would buy neon lights and a body kit :p I'm looking at getting the Blitz Nur Spec...I like the sound of it more than the HKS. Straight pipes are ghetto. I'd rather spend the extra loot and buy something of higher quality :D

·
Registered
225 Posts
i am interested, howver, only have stock exhaust right now, nothing to trade, unless you wanted that. Lemme know, but i'd be interested in taking it off you hands, assuming it's in good shape. I'd like to check it out before i commit. The interest is deffinatley there.

Peace,
nick

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not looking to trade anything, just wanting to sell it. I will meet up with you if you would like to check it out. PM and we can set something up.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
XspudX said:
Can WRX exhaust systems bolt up to ej22t's?
What is the engine in? If you have the WRX piping, then yes it will work, but if it is something else, then you maybe a$$ed out on getting it to fit right.
MCL

·
Registered
44 Posts
XspudX said:
Can WRX exhaust systems bolt up to ej22t's?
The legacy sedan is like 3"-4" longer so you have to put in a small section of pipe.
No big deal
If you go to legacycentral.com there is tons of info about everything legacy i.e. exhausts and such.

·
Registered
880 Posts
If you haven't sold it yet... I'm highly interested... I drive a 94 Legacy Wagon though, so I might have to do some custom mounting. But besides that, definitely want to buy. I was thinking about HKS or Invidia.

-Jon-

1 - 20 of 24 Posts