ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought it new. Kept it in top condition. Always synthetic oil. It's got a little less than 62000 miles just finished 60000 mile service. New radiator and struts installed during 60k service. Original struts were clunking. Tires have good life left. Compression test on engine was perfect. Subaru of Gwinnett installed a very conservative ECUTEK tune to optimize power on the car without affecting reliability. Aside from that car is stock. Make an offer it's located in Decatur, Ga. You can contact me at [email protected] and you can also contact Mark at Topspeed if you want a reference on the mechanical condition of the car.

Attachments

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Had a question about the compression test. If anyone else was wondering it was 130 psi across the board done on 11/2/2011 about 1000 miles ago.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ran carfax it says +440 above retail book value. My VIN is JF1GD70665L500322 if anyone wants to check it out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
still available? i am very interested but i am afraid it may be a little out of my budget. pm me. im located in charlotte. i am also in the process of selling my truck, and if the possible buyer does go thru, i would need to pick this up in the next week or two.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Forgot the car has the factory short throw shift option installed. It's a nice option.Other options are the turbo boost gauge auto dim mirror and armrest

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had it listed for 21500. Based on the offers I was getting looked like it was gonna go for 20,500. However, it's at Subaru now getting all new fuel lines. That's gonna cost about $1000 so not sure what I will end up accepting for it. Best thing to do would be to come by take a look and make an offer. So new struts, new fuel lines, new radiator, fresh 60k service excellent compression test. Just struts radiator and fuel lines $3000 that you won't have to spend on this car. Yes all of the other sti's will have struts that will clunk and fuel lines that leak during winter. So if you don't spend it now you will spend it later.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts