ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
95 Impreza coupe 2.5 STI shortblock rebuilt Turbo Legacy heads Turbo legacy electronics and turbo, Liberty AWIC/Spearco pump, high cap fuel pump,CAI,STI shifter /w short throw,'99 GT trans (ver4), AGX struts /Ziggen springs,Turbo Legacy Sw suspension (rebuilt), cross drilled rotors, Super Sprint Stainless exhaust (lifetime warranty), 12lb chromoly flywheel, ACT clutch, Torquechip, Spares,Chiltons and FSM included
actual milage 69,000 engine milage since install 2,200
reason for selling leaving country
$8,000
[email protected]

·
Registered
880 Posts
Hey this is Jon. I talked to you earlier in the week. Is it possible to come look at it Monday or Tuesday. Maybe I'll just call you.

-Well See Ya Later-
:wiggles:

·
Registered
880 Posts
Ry-Guy said:
Hey Al! It's Ryan. Finally off to Poland is it? Good luck selling the car, good luck in the new country, and nice knowing you!

-Ryan
I thought Al was going to Central America:confused: .

-Well See Ya Later-

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
blueslsti said:
I thought Al was going to Central America:confused: .

-Well See Ya Later-
Then he probably is. I was assuming, cause I thought he had told me he was looking to move there at some point. Either way Al's a good guy and this car has been worked on by the right people. Good luck with the sale.

-Ryan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am going to Central America, Germany or Poland were first choices but the economy over there is going bad mostly due to the EU with their social programs and debt. Central America is looking good and I plan on driving the Pan Am highway soon in my recently aquired close to mint '91 Legacy sedan.
[email protected]

·
Registered
707 Posts
Dammit, Al. I would have bought this car if it would have been listed a couple weeks ago.

Good luck selling & happy trails.

-paul

1 - 7 of 7 Posts