Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got some leftover WRX/ STI parts:

Stock snorkus, uncut, perfect shape - $20

hood scoop air splitter (the part that sits below the actual scoop) - $50 SOLD

Trunk inner latch - $15

Rear Aprons for 04-05 - $110 SOLD
Make offers, guys, I'm just tryin to clean out the garage a little.

·
Registered Whippersnapper
4,884 Posts
Is the splitter from an sti? If so, what year? and does it include the rubber bellows?

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would like the intake piece from the fender well to the front of the car....

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
splitter

Is the splitter from an sti? If so, what year? and does it include the rubber bellows?
yes, the splitter is off my 05 sti. it will come with everything except the scoop. Im not sure what the rubber bellows are, but all i pulled off my stock hood was the scoop and the splitter. the scoop alone is sold, so everything else is included in the air splitter.

·
Registered Whippersnapper
4,884 Posts
yes, the splitter is off my 05 sti. it will come with everything except the scoop. Im not sure what the rubber bellows are, but all i pulled off my stock hood was the scoop and the splitter. the scoop alone is sold, so everything else is included in the air splitter.
Oh ok, cool. The rubber bellows is the little rectangular strip of rubber that seals the splitter to the intercooler when the hood is closed. If you took the splitter off your car as is, it probably has the bellows attached. In that case I will definitely take it. $50 shipped to 77546?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh ok, cool. The rubber bellows is the little rectangular strip of rubber that seals the splitter to the intercooler when the hood is closed. If you took the splitter off your car as is, it probably has the bellows attached. In that case I will definitely take it. $50 shipped to 77546?
PM'd

·
Registered
34 Posts
how much is shipping to 38506?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
how much is shipping to 38506?
my experience shipping things tells me it'll be about $25 to ship. but maybe if you just buy the front half of the snorkus, shipping will be cheaper. maybe $20 to ship the front half (grille to fender well piece). I could send you just that piece for $30 shipped..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts