ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
hey bro

did the different years use different connector piece for the clear plug? or is 2002-2005 all the same plug?

·
Registered
736 Posts
ya i have a 2005. Thats why i dont see how this kit fits all 02 thru 05 cars. which plug does it come with, or does it come with both?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
no on3 bid... So are you going to put up a more reasonable price now? BTW someone is selling the sti access port on here that you want for 525.
BLAH! stupid jorb... didnt catch it in time...

Anyways, I'm selling it for 575 now, shipping still included.

Happy Holidays everyone. :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
how well did it work im considering getting one for my 04 wrx and just want to make sure its worth it

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
how well did it work im considering getting one for my 04 wrx and just want to make sure its worth it
It was probably the best investment i made in my subaru. I had a 04 suby (automatic), and the most obvious improvement it made was lowering the time it took for the turbo to kick in. Not only that but once it kicked in i was pumping around 15psi from the stock turbo apposed to 12psi.

Granted, i also swapped out my up pipe, downpipe and cat back, which were mods that perfectly complemented the cpu flash. The way i always described it was it made my car run how the manufacture intended it to run, basically before dumb people put restrictions on it (emissions control, blah).

It was probably the easiest mod to install (no mechanical knowledge required, under 10 min). Improved my gas mileage by 2-3mpg. The only mod thats considered better than it would be to take your car into a dyno shop and have someone custom tune it to whatever after market mods you've done.

Cobb is a great company, since first purchasing it i think they've released 4 or so updates for it and added many new features (i found out my car could do 0-60 in 6.2 secs, heh).

Here's the manafacures website, they have alot more bullet points than i do... and better organized than me.

http://cobbtuning.com/products/?id=3264

·
Registered
24 Posts
just replaced the cat back and put a CAI in it so i think it would be great how much r u selling it for

1 - 18 of 18 Posts