ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
3. Factory boost gauge - reads in MPa (Thats Mega-Pascals!) and mounts in a nice easy to read location. Fits 02-04 (maybe even 05). All you need to install it is some small gauge wire and some crimper thingies. It comes with everything else. Ideally, I'd like to trade for the top piece on the steering column - that way you don't have to drill holes and I won't have any holes in mine!!

$Pending!!!!!111!!1!!!one!!!!!11!

4. 4 tires - Nokian Hakka 2's, 205/55/16. Only 2000 miles on them. Studded snow tires.

$450 for all 4.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Why sell all those tires when you could melt them all down and build your own set of SUPER TIRES!!!! Or perhaps a large, rubber robot or industrial condom. Perhaps all 3?.....

On a related note, I've heard very good things about the Falkens and the Nokian's.

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
I would like the Nokians, but don't have that kind of money right now.

I would like the Generals, but I would have to ask Sam to store them for me in his backyard until I have wheels to mount them on possibly for Rally Cross. Holy 420 treadware rating batman! Nevermind. I would kill myself driving with those things.

So, all in all I guess I will buy nothing unless you will take 100 bucks for the Nokians.

-Ryan

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Possible sale on the Generals. I'm thinking I could do payment plans for the Nokians. Gimme a $100 here, a $100 there and more money right there where I really like it, and there yours...if that makes anyone more interested (Jon or Ryan perhaps?)

·
Registered
29 Posts
rancid, did you ever sell that boost gauge?

If someone will help with the install (misery loves company), i am game...

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bin04 said:
rancid, did you ever sell that boost gauge?

If someone will help with the install (misery loves company), i am game...
Not sold yet. I can maybe help you with the install...or maybe if Sam is game, he'll help me help you. Lemme know!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Not a worry. I am sure we can work something out. We'll have to get the steering column top off of mine and i imagine that's half the battle. (i thought knowing was half the battle?!?)....

Anyhoo, we can work the details out this week. Yay, mega pascals....

1 - 17 of 17 Posts