Subaru WRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey friends!

I just wanted to post-up an ad for my brand new in the box, RPF1's that I recently bought. I bought them in the wrong size and the seller is having me pay a restocking fee, plus shipping the wheels back myself for the wheels in the correct size. Sheesh. In any case, I'd rather sell them than to eat the restocking fee. If you're local within ~50 miles of the San Francisco Bay Area (Oakland, to be exact), I'll be more than happy to meet up half way and let you take these off my hands for $1,000 even. Alternatively, I can ship the wheels, but the shipper will cover 50% of the shipping fees (I'll pay the other 50% of the shipping fee) + PayPal fees.

Should anyone be interested in a trade, I'll be more than happy to trade these wheels for Enkei RPF1's in the 18x10 +38mm sizing or for Wedssport TC105N's in the same size (18x9 +35mm) or 18x9.5 +35 mm sizing. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to send me a DM and I'll be more than happy to get back to you. I'm also active on iwsti under the username, aka as well. If I don't respond to you within 5 hours, please send me a DM there as well and I'll certainly get back to you asap.

If the pictures of the wheels are unclear, here is a clearer version of them on Imgur.
Cheers!
18x9PRF1_02.jpg 18x9RPF1.jpg 18x9RPF1_03.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts