ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all. I just bought these from a fello Subaru Owner, and they don't fit my legacy. They are in perfect condition. The guy only had them for like 500 miles. 2 of the tires had a little rubbing from being to large for my car. I talked to a tires guy and he said the tires were still fine. it is on the inside so no one will be able to see that. The tires are NItto 555's (235/45/17) Very nice tires. the rims are Perfect. Please let me know. I will have one of the rims tonight at the booger stand if you want to see it. I am selling them for $900 obo. These are great rims. feel free to call at 608 217 3806.

Brad

·
Registered
880 Posts
I would take them but I just bought some like a week ago...:D

-Jon-

P.S. Hamburger Stand is shut down now due to legal stuff and going to court and all that kinda stuff... :(

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
darbronnoco said:
Hey all. I just bought these from a fello Subaru Owner, and they don't fit my legacy. They are in perfect condition. The guy only had them for like 500 miles. 2 of the tires had a little rubbing from being to large for my car. I talked to a tires guy and he said the tires were still fine. it is on the inside so no one will be able to see that. The tires are NItto 555's (235/45/17) Very nice tires. the rims are Perfect. Please let me know. I will have one of the rims tonight at the booger stand if you want to see it. I am selling them for $900 obo. These are great rims. feel free to call at 608 217 3806.

Brad
You know this is the Mt. States, right? I only ask because it says you in MN.
MCL

·
Registered
880 Posts
Re: Re: FS: BBS 17" STI Rims Silver

WickedRydaX said:
You know this is the Mt. States, right? I only ask because it says you in MN.
MCL
He use to stay here... I think he was here for an internship or sumthang like that for the summer...;)

-Jon-

·
Registered
880 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: FS: BBS 17" STI Rims Silver

Rancid said:
Off topic, but please make your sig a bit smaller.
Ok, I'll try... :D ;)

-Jon-

·
Registered
880 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: FS: BBS 17" STI Rims Silver

Rancid said:
Off topic, but please make your sig a bit smaller.
Ian... how is that:confused1 Better:confused1

-Jon-

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys... I am in Colorado... Denverish Bolderish area. I will be here thru mid to late August. I have an internship out here. I has in Ireland for a bit. But yeah I would like to keep the rims if there is any possible way to get them on my legacy... maybe really really lo pro tires? idk.. I went from factory 15" to 17" lol :) But if they don't work for me I want to sell them. If all else fails my dad will have a brand new set of rims when I get home.

ps if you guys are getting together let me know. I went to the booger stand tonight but no one was there :( let me know where you all are hanging out.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I have some brand new Pirelli P7000 super sports that are 205/40/ZR17 $380

FTW

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
would those size tires work with those rims and my legacy? it is really tight. I am kinda on a really really tight budget right now... just spend big $ on the rims and all. I would have to sell the tires I have on them now in order to get new ones. I am looking for cheap tires that will fit. I have a seperate set of rims I will use for the winter.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here is a picture.... I guess I would be willing to sell just the tires too if I can find a set that will work for sure for me.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
are you intrested in just the tires or both. I guess I would rather not ship, but if you were willing to pay for the hassel I would ship them... let me know what you were lookig for. I am in colorado now on an internship and I live in the mountains, so it would be difficult to ship. but let me know what you were looking at.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am in the denver area... my guess for everything shipped would be around $1200... but thats only a guess. If you want to talk I am on AOL right now... darbronnoco420 send me an IM

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am in the denver area. My guess, and it is only a guess would be around $1200 shipped. You can talk to me online on AOL at darbronnoco420.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
incorporeal said:
I have some brand new Pirelli P7000 super sports that are 205/40/ZR17 $380

FTW
I'll keep those in mind... I need to find someone to buy my tires first so I can have some cash. Will those work... it seems that I need 215/40/17 or 205/45/17 the 215's being the best. but **** if they work I may have to get them. you going to the Meet at D-note? Maybe bring one tire so I can see what they look like.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts