ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All sorts of goodies from my car up for grabs

Here it is folks, seven months of parts collecting up for grabs to the highest bidders.

And on with the show........

*Stock Springs, stock motor and trans mounts if anyone is interested. FREE OR GOES IN THE GARBAGE!!!!!!!

Well, there it is folks. Everything is off the car and ready for pickup. Contact me with offers and lets make a deal!

Slick

·
Registered
685 Posts
Damn you and your wheels and tires. :)

Pics are important at this point, so let's see them.

edit: You have a PM coming
edit #2: Do they come with aftermarket lugs? Subydude says that stock lugs don't work.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Hold the wheels and tires for me. I'll come up to wherever you are (denver/boulder, right?) tomorrow or Monday. Whatever works for you.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Chris G said:
PM sent, if I cant have the wheels and tires I'm interested in the hoses and the Accessport...
Get the AccessPort! Do it! Do it! Do it!

:)

·
Registered
685 Posts
I can commit. PM inbound

·
Registered
249 Posts
Had an 01' Jetta Wolfsburg 1.8t.....pretty sweet but lots of little problems....window clips, ignition coils, stereo, speakers, heated seats....just make sure your warranty is up to spec....VW does not like mods at all....though that didn't stop me...never has!!! Nice ride though;)

·
Registered
685 Posts
Thanks for the wheels and tires. A long time in coming, for me. Somebody needs to buy that exhaust. It's a great set of pipes, and a great price. If I didn't have my Twister, I'd go for it.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Only a couple of itmes left!

Suprisingly the sway bar and endlinks are still available. These were my first upgrades. Shocked to hear nobdy needs a sway bar!

The stock parts can be sold for dirt cheap. Just looking to get rid of them.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Sway bar and endlinks only items left. Can make a combo deal if interested. How about both for $100?

Stock parts for free.......

1 - 20 of 24 Posts