Audio/Security:

Pioneer MP3/XM/CD Headunit
12" JL 12W7 Sub
Custom Trunk Box (fibreglass)
4 MB Quart 6x9 components
2 MB Quart 2" tweeters
2 JL Audio Amps
XM Satellite Radio Reciever
Clifford G4 Alarm with keyless entry, remote start, remote window operation and a ton of other stuff

Compression test just came back from Toyota about 1000 miles ago as: 151, 153, 152, 149, 153, 155 (as good as new). Interior is brand new as in better than new condition, as is the exterior and paint. Car has been stock its entire life and has only recently been upgraded (3000 miles old). This car really is immaculate and has to be seen and driven to be believed. Car was recently serviced, and has new plugs, oil, coolant and transmission fluid. Coil packs were replaced about 800 miles ago. RPS Stage 3 Clutch and flywheel were installed 600 miles ago, all bearings and bolts replaced.

Known problems: alignment needs adjusting at the rear, front bumper has a tiny scrape at the front left, can't think of anything else right now.

Looking for something new. Will consider trades for stock wrx + cash or modified wrx's, or looking for $35,000 firm. More pictures available on request. [email protected]

·
Registered
45 Posts
So whats this thing run..1/4 mile 0-60? Looks awesome, Ive always loved the supra,great car.

·
Registered
16 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: That's GORGEOUS!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't normally like the Supra's... but that looks so slick!!! I've only got $19,000 so it's out of my league, but still, WOW! Good luck selling it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm ideally looking for trades + cash. I've always loved the Impreza (born and raised in England you see), so I'm interested in getting one and seeing what I can get out of it =)

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Somebody get this guy a WRX so we can see what mods he has in mind!! Seriously though, beautiful car. One day, when the time is right--and the cashflow is there--I plan on owning a Supra.
(...awwwww)
o-|-<) bryan

·
Registered
38 Posts
live

where do you live? on one of those pics it look like topanga plaza!! let me know- i might be interested!!!

·
Registered
112 Posts
stock twins?

I would guess you could run mid 11s with those mods, assuming stock twins....but your vanity plate throws me. Your not making 1000 HP with that stuff, so was that your goal or something?

I would think your probably making between 380 and 460 HP at the wheels... ever dyno it?

def

1 - 9 of 9 Posts