ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
714 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1993 Subaru Legacy Sport Sedan

Engine: 2.2L Turbo, 16v, SOHC, 4 cylinder, with 156,xxx. A new gauge cluster was installed, it reads like 91K though. Run's stong, no major leaks.

Suspention: Stock sport tuned. 16in powder coated black 2.5 RS wheels. The 6 spoke ones, with Bridgestone Potenzas with about 50% tread left.

Body: Small dings. Front bumper pushed in. Repainted in Java Black Pearl a few months ago.

Glass: Good conditon, no cracks. Small chips from usual road wear.

Electronic Things: All lights and goodies work except the sunroof doesn't close( new part and junk yard, 15 bucks ), reverse light bulbs are out ( new ones are like: 5 bucks ), the tape deck it broken( used on at a junk yard: 30 bucks ). The car has ABS and SRS Airbag. Both work. Automatic seatbelts too.

Tranny: Clutch is good, the syncro in 4th is a little noisey when you shift hard.

Problems: Needs a hood latch(will either install a new one or hood pins at buyers wish), light needs to be aligned after the accident. Yes, it was in an accident but has been restored almost fully. The hood is a replacement and is red on the underside. Brakes may need to be replaced in a few. A heat sheild is rattling and need to be tightened. The hood opens but you'd have to unzip tie the grill. Which needs clips to hold it.

Mods and New parts: New timing belt, alt. belt, K&N panel filter, de-snorkified, AC system removed, synthetic oil changed recently, new NGK plugs, new wires, new battery, new 2 core KOYO radiator, 3 in cat back, Saab 900 Intercooler, MBC, Auto Gauge boost and A/F gauge on a piller pod, custom FCD.

Interior and Goodies: Black interior. Good condition. Sunroof. Leather wraped steering wheel, e-brake handle, and shift knob, power windows, power locks, power mirrors.

Looking to get around 3k. Car will be getting new tires, brakes, and I will get the wheels repainted.

Pics here

·
Registered
880 Posts
I call second dibs!!! Question though... y r you selling this car... didn't you just buy this a month or so ago:confused1 ? I know the guy you bought this from, lol!!!

-Jon-

1 - 6 of 6 Posts