ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i posted this once in the for sale spot but my buddy told me to try here...

Alright alright i know this isn't a subaru but i have a good friend that has an awsome wrx wagon that helps me wrench on my car and he always tells me what great guys are on these forums so I just thought i'd throw my car up here to see if anyone is interested in any German Love

Here it is:
ALL ORIGINAL body and paint never wrecked no body work ever done MINT
Alpine white paint
1991 Volkswagen GTI 8 valve converted to 16 valve spec appearance wise
VR6 Corrado swap (Corrado subframe, Corrado gearbox, Corrado suspension)
Neuspeed short shift
OBD2 VR6 converted to OBD1 (coilpack to distributor)
Techtonics stainless A2 VR6 exhaust with Borla muffler
Vortech V1 supercharger pushing 9 pounds
Autometer Air/fuel and boost guages in custom spot by cupholder
Short shift kit
Momo wheel
Momo knob
Eibach Strut bar=RARE
Zender rear hatch spoiler (black foam rubber)=RARE
H4 light harness upgraded with H4 7" rounds
Single round grill
Upper grille blend by Kamei
DTM cup Mirrors
Mk3 Dash swap with Corrado cluster
Blue LED cluster lights
Power windows
FK Highsport coilovers
Steel braided brake lines
Brembo crossdrilled and slotted rotors
Mint 1995 BBS Jetta GLX wheels with new Nitto NT450 tires
Autotech rear polished strut tie bar (adjustable)
NEW fuel pumps
aftermarket internal speakers
VR6 Euro lower front spoiler
NEW OEM 16v flares and mouldings
16v upper third brake light spoiler
Window tint
Euro taillights
Rear lower bumper spoiler
Everything is either NEW or upgraded
Low milage corrado vr6 tranny just put in within the last 6 months
New clutch and throwout bearing just put in within the last 6 months
Engine has 48k
Corrado cluster reads 81,800
Tranny has under 10k

There is probably more that i'm forgetting but that should be enough to see if anyone's interest was sparked.
I have pics upon request, or is someone wants to show me how to throw pics up here i'm happy to do so. I'm looking for 10,500 on the car. You know to get some of what went into it back. I'd really like to get this car into the hands of an enthusiast so if the right guy comes through i'll be real negotiable on price. You can post here, email me at [email protected] or instant message me at Bagina17.
Thanks in advance
phone number available upon request!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey thanks for all the positive feedback guys:D
I'd love to get it into good hands so if anyone is at all interested lets talk.
It pains my heart that as of now those that are coming to the table with money are those that have no intention on respecting the time and energy that has gone into the car. Boo to that!
Hopefully someone will want to make this a new toy in the garage.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Can you emil me some pics [email protected]
I completely agree with you wanting to sell this car to a real enthusiast, Id feel the same way. I have to say this is def the best bodystyle for the GTI as well, good luck selling it. If I find someone interested I will mos def let you know, I have a real enthusiast in mind too. Thanks:wiggles:

·
Registered
350 Posts
I saw this car a few months ago. Looks like a nice, regular, well kept GTI with a few cosmetic changes in the side mirrors, window tint and spoiler.

However, when you open the door and see a fully updated interior and then you pop the hood... HOLY PARROT BATMAN! There's a supercharged monster under the hood.

If you want a sweet sleeper...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Nice pics any of the interior and rear? I love the fact that its a real sleeper, no major changes whatsoever, even the engine looks slepperish, not all flashy. Very nice car, you should be proud!
I give this car :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Demian: thanks for the compliments man, i
remember meeting you and showing you the car. Too bad I have to sell it already huh?
Skiman20: Yeah i have tried vwvortex.com
to be honost it's a great site, but let's be honost here....they don't call it the "poortex" with-out reason. The post is also up on vwfixx.com, and dubzentrum.com. Both great Dub enthusiast sites. I'm definatley trying to hit as many like-minded people as possible.
Magoozle: I haven't had time to actually go out and snap a bunch of photos and i don't have many laying around. The car is on the net in various spots but if you are interested then i'll try to make time to snap a few. Let me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts