ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale is a set of BBS gold wheels and tires in a 5x100 bolt pattern. These wheels only came on the 2004 Subaru STi. They are lightweight (~15lbs), forged, and gorgeous in that BBS Gold.

These will fit 2004 STi's, most Foresters and WRXs, as well as other cars taking 5x100 patterns. Double check your fitment.

Overall condition: Good, some mild curb rash and spoke scratches from a previous owner that I've touched up.

Tires: Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 All-seasons. They're still good for dry conditions, so you can probably get another summer out of them.

I will also include 2 cans of Grimmspeed Gold Paint and 1 can of clearcoat. These are color-matched for the wheels if you want to touch up or repaint.

$975

Pickup near Chantilly, Virginia

Cash only

Images at

·
Registered
2 Posts
For Sale is a set of BBS gold wheels and tires in a 5x100 bolt pattern. These wheels only came on the 2004 Subaru STi. They are lightweight (~15lbs), forged, and gorgeous in that BBS Gold.

These will fit 2004 STi's, most Foresters and WRXs, as well as other cars taking 5x100 patterns. Double check your fitment.

Overall condition: Good, some mild curb rash and spoke scratches from a previous owner that I've touched up.

Tires: Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06 All-seasons. They're still good for dry conditions, so you can probably get another summer out of them.

I will also include 2 cans of Grimmspeed Gold Paint and 1 can of clearcoat. These are color-matched for the wheels if you want to touch up or repaint.

$975

Pickup near Chantilly, Virginia

Cash only

Images at

Hey there, do you still have these wheels? I am extremely interested and I live in Brooklyn. Please get back to me at your convenience.

Shane
[email protected]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts