Subaru WRX Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Auctio: 2004 Aspen White WRX STi w/ Gold BBS. Upgrades. Protuned ~ 400 HP No RESERVE!

Hello all, wanted to come back here to post my remaining Suby that is for sale. Sold my '15 already, now the '04 must go as well. Need a new work vehicle, sigh.

It is a 2004 Aspen White WRX STi with some tasteful modifications and a solid tune.

Currently listed on eBay (for exposure). If you know anyone who would be interested, please help direct them there! - EDIT: Have sent the car to auction with no reserve!! Here goes..
2004 Subaru WRX STI | eBay

I'm more than happy to answer any questions, send photos, videos and so on.

I'd like to see it go to a good owner in the "extended family" of Suby enthusiasts.

It's a painful decision, but I will be back!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Man, I really wish this would be available around December! I'm currently trying to pay down some credit card debt. But if I wasn't doing that, I'd be trying to buy this gem! I drove a 2008 WRX last weekend and instantly fell in love with the Suby family! An STI would be amazing to own and a white one with bronze BBS wheels at that! I found this posting on Cargurus, and Ebay.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man, I really wish this would be available around December! I'm currently trying to pay down some credit card debt. But if I wasn't doing that, I'd be trying to buy this gem! I drove a 2008 WRX last weekend and instantly fell in love with the Suby family! An STI would be amazing to own and a white one with bronze BBS wheels at that! I found this posting on Cargurus, and Ebay.
Thank you for the compliment. It is definitely my favorite out of the five subarus I've owned. Intended for this to be the collector that I held onto forever, but life happens.....! Bid on it! :) - I sent it to auction, no reserve!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
UM why do you think I said what I said.... Don't call me a youngster kid.
Hey man don't sweat it. I remembered chasing the first WRX I got, seemed like forever to find the right match. Now I've had multiple, including some FXT's as well. I love them to bits, some times quite literally :D
I'm already lining up a work vehicle for now but trying to set aside a suby fund so that I can get one back in the driveway soon!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts