ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Update, 11/7, price is now $16,700 and the mileage is up to 43,200. Seems like a lot more but I had to take a couple very long trips in the car. Still runs wonderful, I'm about to change the oil tomorrow.

I'm selling my 2002 WRX, it's a 5 speed, has roughly 38,200 miles on it as of today. The only mods that are done to it are K&N panel filter, grounding kit, and the elbow silencer delete. It is in pristine condition all around. I'm looking for around 17,900 for it, but I am willing to negotiate in order to sell it. If you are interested or have any questions, please email me at [email protected] or PM me here. Thanks.

D.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really need to sell this car. I've lowered the price to 16,900 and thats the lowest I can go, but I really need to sell the car. I am also will to take partial trades for the car. Just email me at [email protected] and we'll talk.

Thanks, D.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Car has never been wrecked, bumped, raced, run hard, or anything. Very clean, great running car.

Thanks, D.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm really open to anything. Just let me know, I'm really looking for something a little cheaper per month then the WRX.

Let me know what you have in mind.

D.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Car is still for sale, bottom dollar price is 16,700 now. Would love to sell it and I'm open to any trade ideas as well.

I also have a 2003 Honda CBR954RR for sale if anyone's interested, low miles fast as hell.

D.

[email protected]

1 - 20 of 44 Posts