ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to sell my bike before winter rolls around. It is a 1996 Honda CBR600F3. I am the second owner, and the bike currently has 7600 miles on it.

I bought it earlier this year with 6200 miles. I have added frame sliders and did some custom work on the rear fender to eliminate the ugly license plate mount.

I also recently put on a new front and rear tire (Pirelli Diablo's), which have about 1000 miles on them (almost all commuting to work).

The bike is in immaculate condition, never been down, runs very, very strong.

It also has a Two Brothers carbon fiber slip on exhaust. I will also throw in a motorcycle cover.

$4200 OBO

Pics are here: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68613&highlight=cbr

And here's one more after I modified the rear fender.

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
Um.

What are you going to drive now? :confused:

I would like to pick up something sportier than my current SV, but... no money... none....

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not quite sure yet. I am looking at slightly older Cherokees and stuff like that for winter.

Saw a decent deal on a 1999 Grand Cherokee Limited which looks interesting.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Looks like a sweet bike. Good luck with the sale Steve. Your starting to go through rides like Jama. ;) A new ride per season...........very cool. :D

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
I still don't have any money...but... umm... I would kinda like to see it, 'ya know.... umm....hmmm...

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problem. You can take a look at it whenever you like. Just let me know what works for you and we can meet up sometime.

I am going out of town this weekend, but I am around some the next few days.

By the way, is everyone else's clubwrx all screwed up? Mine is all whacked?

Ya, Ronin, I am starting to feel like Jama :D

·
5,799 Posts
Tronner said:
No problem. You can take a look at it whenever you like. Just let me know what works for you and we can meet up sometime.

I am going out of town this weekend, but I am around some the next few days.

By the way, is everyone else's clubwrx all screwed up? Mine is all whacked?

Ya, Ronin, I am starting to feel like Jama :D
Yes, the entire site is fux0red. Blame the Israelis !

When Mark has bought your bike and you have several G's burning a hole in your pocket, let me know and I'll cut you a deal on the Blackbird. We can mount up some knobby dirtbike tires and you'll be good for the winter months.

-pace

·
Banned
8,368 Posts
pace said:
Yes, the entire site is fux0red. Blame the Israelis !

When Mark has bought your bike and you have several G's burning a hole in your pocket, let me know and I'll cut you a deal on the Blackbird. We can mount up some knobby dirtbike tires and you'll be good for the winter months.

-pace
You're an evil little man, aren't you?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts