ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dudes, if you or anyone you know want to buy my car, i think ima sell it. I have come to the realization that i should have an STI, or build and older 2.5RS. Not one thing is wrong with the car.

Its a 04 WRX WRB premium package car

I have tinted the windows 20%, put clear bra on it. Its the premium package with sun roof, heated seats, heated mirrors, heated windshield.. blah blah blah.

I like it, but i don't love it, i need more, so im going to get something different. The car only has 7900 miles on it. Have had both oil changes done, and tires rotated right on schedule! :D

I'll start it at blue book which is ~ $25,000, which nobody will pay... so its that or B.O.! Will take some recent pics, and scan the window sticker.

It was broken in right and never abused. Has a helix up pipe installed on it, and still have the OEM up pipe as well. Thanks dudes!

·
Registered
1,816 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
why are we ...-ing? am i too greedy? :confused1

don't help too much! :p

EDIT: my email response said that Alienstuff said Tasq just got his 05 for 22k new. These things are not to be afraid of! if it makes you feel better one dealer was gonna give me 21.5k for it, but im just feeling things out if you know what i mean.

blue book is 24,270... plus tint, clear bra, up pipe... 25k isn't too bad to start :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
look an answer! thanks leon! i don't really want to make money on it, i think i will just try and sell it to somebody for the 17k i owe on it then, thanks! :wiggles:

·
Registered
129 Posts
dumb but has to be asked...
manual or auto?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Leos right, reality is 20-21k, sorry doesnt matter what BB says if going price is less...

Bought mine new for 22k, sold it with 10k on the clock for under 20k.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its a 5 speed. did all these cars have sunroofs and heated seats and mirrors and windshields and that whole lot? :eek3:

·
Registered
189 Posts
bought mine new in april premium pkg, alarm, :wiggles: tint, clear bra all from dealer for 24,600

·
Registered
189 Posts
sorry tint was bought after

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you and i are like crazy evil WRX twins! :wiggles: <--- see how evil!

·
Registered
746 Posts
scoutkid said:
look an answer! thanks leon! i don't really want to make money on it, i think i will just try and sell it to somebody for the 17k i owe on it then, thanks! :wiggles:

his name is leo not leon but anyway if i were you I would keep it. even it you dont mod it just let it grow on you. STIs are cool and all but as a day to day car I dont like the ride of them. and I dont know if it was the one I drove but the clutch placement is really high I had to hit my knee on the counsole to get to it. they are awsome cars but it seems like that is the route everyone is taking. but its all up to you in the end. You will be losing money selling the rex and getting further in debt with the STI. Doesn't seem worth it to me. Thats my suggestion.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
just .02 ..

mine is jbp 04' wrx, manual, with premium pkg, paid just under 24k with 5 miles on it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts