ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like some opinions on the best front mount. Preferebly mid-sized, nothing extremly large. I was looking at Perrin, Greddy, Blitz. Im pretty sure the Perrin is the better of the three, what abouth the new TXS. Most APS's are to big. Im running a VF-22 but might upgrade to an 18G soon. Any opinions will be greatly valued, and thanks for your input.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
I would skip the Greddy/Blitz pieces because from what I have gathered the Greddy unit gets too hot and the Blitz's piping is a little exaggerated. Since the Turbo XS piece is in their price ranges I would go with that. Plus I have the Turbo XS and I can comment on the fitment etc. :wiggles: If you have an 04 I would go Perrin though.

·
Registered
606 Posts
You did not mention whether you wanted to retain the fog lights or not. If so, then your choice are the TurboXS and the APS. Although I like APS the best, since you don't want something too big I guess the TXS would be a nice FMIC for you.

·
Boba Fett
17,939 Posts
I just put on my txs fmic. It wasn't that bad of an install. Cutting the bumper was the worst. I retained my fogs and didn't have any fittament issues.

Aside from hacking the bumper I have no regrets with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts