ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i searched the forums for info on front mounted steel grills similar to the ones you see on pickup trucks... living in boston fender benders are inevitable.. if some bad stuff goes down id at least like to have some sort of protection... any ideas?

·
Registered
108 Posts
wow.

what an interesting question. i can't even begin to imagine how ugly that would look on a rex, but if you're the adventurous type i would recommend checking out a police/EMS site. they sell those crash bumpers for ambulances and police sedans. i imagine one of those guys could be jerry-rigged to a WRX.

i've never seen those big ol' metal truck bumpers for cars in my casual surfing.

trip.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, well i was thinking if i got a fmic and happened to rearend someone that would be a big waste of money and time... so im just trying to figure out how to best protect the front of my car from any major damage that would be minor at best if i had some sort of beefy protection... who knows with these mass drivers what sort of crazy driving they do.
im really looking to protect my wrx the best i can before i really start dumping alot of money into it...

·
Registered
61 Posts
rags said:
yeah, well i was thinking if i got a fmic and happened to rearend someone that would be a big waste of money and time... so im just trying to figure out how to best protect the front of my car from any major damage that would be minor at best if i had some sort of beefy protection...

Here's the bst protection for your fmic...DON'T REAREND ANYONE! You can go spend all the money you want on an fmic, but if you put a grillguard on a rex like a '78 Blazer rest assured, you're gonna get made fun of.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts