ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
10,483 Posts
Runck it or junk it. Maybe a poison spider brawler.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Do you mean making cosmetic modifications to your existing bumper, or are you wanting to find out information on aftermarket bumpers.(?)

·
Æternum
15,142 Posts
Or perhaps replacement front bumpers due to a slight driving mishap?

Too little information here.

·
10,483 Posts
You could always throw a westin HTX bandit on there.

·
Registered
2010 Subaru WRX Limited Hatchback 5MT
72 Posts
This guy definitely deserves our help. Let’s not let him down fellas!

·
10,483 Posts
This guy definitely deserves our help. Let’s not let him down fellas!
In 100% honesty, I thought swapping the front bumper came and went with the 00s kids. Their monster hat wearing, tribal tat having, Oakley sporting attention had moved to angry eyes on jeeps.

Now people do those little lips

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
I'd honestly just suggest doing some minor things like a front lip or a tasteful grill replacement. You're going to spend a lot more money and have possible alignment headaches with a full aftermarket bumper.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
If I were in your shoes I wouldn't spend a fortune on a 13 year old car. I mean no offense when I say the 2008 wasn't really sought after, but it's not as admired as generations prior. That doesn't mean it's not a good car.

Ebay actually has some decent looking grills and the CS lip looks simple and tasteful. I can't speak for the quality, but those two affordable accessories should make the most difference without looking cheesy. Find the best reviewed products. You can probably make it happen for $200.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Do you mean making cosmetic modifications to your existing bumper, or are you wanting to find out information on aftermarket bumpers.(?)
In 100% honesty, I thought swapping the front bumper came and went with the 00s kids. Their monster hat wearing, tribal tat having, Oakley sporting attention had moved to angry eyes on jeeps.

Now people do those little lips
I know that it’s not done a lot anymore but I wasn’t looking for anything crazy just a bumper that looks a little bit sharper. And I wanted to look at all my options before I get a lip for it.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
There are a lot of aftermarket bumpers out there. Just pick the one you like, but personally I don't think it's worth the cost or hassle compared to my previous suggestion.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts