ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Just moved to Southern ON and bought my first WRX. Was wondering if anyone can recommend any good shops around the area in either Canada or the US. Looking for Rims/Tires, Cobb stuff, gauges, etc.....all the good stuff. Cheers!!

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Hey everyone,

Just moved to Southern ON and bought my first WRX. Was wondering if anyone can recommend any good shops around the area in either Canada or the US. Looking for Rims/Tires, Cobb stuff, gauges, etc.....all the good stuff. Cheers!!
There's a place up in Shoreline, WA called "Smart Service". They're the registered Cobb dealer. If anything, I would contact them and then there's "world One" and "Pacific Import Auto" in puyallup area. Check "smart service" first cuz it's closer if you're driving down from "CANada". Good luck and enjoy your ride.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I actually found a place "innovative tuning" thats just over an hour away....super friendly, helpful, and carry all the stuff that Im lookin for. Ill check the others as well though! Cheers!

·
Registered
58 Posts
i know when i had my civic alot of guys from TO area would go over the boarder to get stuff done at innovative motor sports. i have heard lots of great things about them. i was wondering how there prices are for the wrx stuff.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet, ya the prices seem to be pretty good....especially being from Canada. I can get some of the stuff I want from Canada but they will usually have to get it shipped and by the time everything is said and done it ends up being pricey as hell. Definately gonna be picking up the accessport from innovative when I get back home in a couple weeks. Cheers!

·
Registered
58 Posts
yeah thats what i want my first mod to be also for my wrx. where u located??? i am living in north bay right now. military guy.

have u found any good places to get mods in canada???

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I just moved out to Hamilton from BC for a job.....now Im back in BC until the end of this month to finish up training. I havent checked out any places yet....but I went on the cobb website and looked under "dealers", so Ive made alot of calls. It just so happens that the nearest place, which seems to carry the most of what I am looking for is in Buffalo, US.....so that works out well for where I will be. A good place in Ontario seemed to be in Orillia....a subie dealer.....they are actually selling the Cobb V1 for 300 cash.....want to get rid of em.....So thats always an option. Check out the cobb website though and look for dealers around you.....Im def going to be going cobb all the way...turbo back as well. Cheers!

·
Registered
58 Posts
we seem to have very very similar plans, i dont want to go over the top with this car and cobb seems to be a very good brand name, and it seems everything that they make works very well together. i also heard the dealer in orilla is very good, but i am not sure on there prices. i guess next time i am down that way i will have to drop in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts