·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow....:D

·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Xonya said:
Very very nice ! Take some engine shots !!!
I had engine shots but it was later in the night and the digi cam started loosing juice so the flash decided to not work. Man it was beautiful...red top 4g63 with EVOLUTION printed on it....WOW :eek:

I'll get some more pics this coming week. That thing had brembos on it...intercooler spray system....Recaro seats...VERY NICE momo Wheel...*smaller than ours :mad: * amazing handeling and its first WRX kill..*me* lol.... which ended with him at 158 and me at 139ish...

:)

·
Registered
4,328 Posts
I'm afraid to ask how much he paid for it......but I still want to know. :D

Do all those extra parts (brembos, cool sprayer, etc.) come standard?

·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AjDaMan said:
I'm afraid to ask how much he paid for it......but I still want to know. :D

Do all those extra parts (brembos, cool sprayer, etc.) come standard?

40k, and yes it came with it :cool: I'm jealous...

·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
is2scooby said:
Awesome. But 40k? *faints*
I know...but in this case you get what you pay for...He is getting alot of eyes from diff magazines and I mean he gets to say there are only 4 others like him in the U.S. Not to mention, his is a Euro model which means it has the higher HP, unlike whatever they are bringing here....

I agree 40k is alot...but its been his dream for a while. He has already owned the fastest Galant VR4 in the country...*without nitrous* and the guy lives right up the road...how cool :)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Wow, very, very nice. I love that (imola?) blue. What's the story with your friend's Evo? You say it 1 of 5 here in the US. Is it legal here? I thought the US was going to get the Evo VIII this summer, not the VII. Perhaps I am confused. Either way, your friends car is awesome. Is he/she going to let you take it for a spin?

Osiris, you can disregard most of my post now. Your explaination was posted 1 minute before my questions. In any case, that Evo is so sweet.

-Shadow

·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ebr0t said:
WOW.... purty

:)
By the way! whatsup up with your signature! Get your priorities straight buddy! :D J/K
I'm the same way ;)
Interests: Girlfriend, WRX, Breathing, in that order

·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Shadow said:
Wow, very, very nice. I love that (imola?) blue. What's the story with your friend's Evo? You say it 1 of 5 here in the US. Is it legal here? I thought the US was going to get the Evo VIII this summer, not the VII. Perhaps I am confused. Either way, your friends car is awesome. Is he/she going to let you take it for a spin?

-Shadow
I got to sit in it, and i believe we are good enough friends for him to let me drive...but I shall not ask. If he offers I will take the chance though :)

Honestly, I'm not too positive...he knows all about the Evo outlook...I was under the impression that the Evo VII will be available in a U.S. model through mitsu in jan/feb but it will be VERY Limited...Since 2002's are Evo VIIs every where else. And then around summer time they will produce the Evo VIII's out here...

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
40k... i can see it, i mean your paying for the rareness (is that a word?) rather then paying 40 for somethin nice, maybe faster but that you see 10 of a day... thats a factor in why i love the wrx. dont see many around here

·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ebr0t said:
40k... i can see it, i mean your paying for the rareness (is that a word?) rather then paying 40 for somethin nice, maybe faster but that you see 10 of a day... thats a factor in why i love the wrx. dont see many around here
Very true, Alot of this 40k was also shipping costs...I mean he Imported a car over seas to the U.S. thats gotta be 5k in itself. Plus all the work that had to be done to make it U.S. legal...I know of the main stuff like the ECU. I know he had the display changed to U.S. standards instead of Metric sys, but I'm sure there were other things that I am not aware of too.

·
Registered
8,886 Posts
like the skyline in my neibhorhood, the R33s performance wise arent anythin to hoot and holler about and the looks arent the best compared to the R34, but you dont see many... so its like WOW

·
Registered
285 Posts
:eek: :eek:
Someone get me a towel. WOW.. me likey. Like that big IC smiling at you. I think it looks a slight bit better than the sti (sti's spoiler is kinda lame looking)..

>>Waits for beating from other forum'ers<<

1 - 20 of 28 Posts