ClubWRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In regard to this friday night drive, how long you guys thinking it will be? Just wanna know if itll be my night or not.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Well, it's on Saturday now, just FYI, and the loop that I have in mind would be about 45 min. each way, so, with a break at the top, I guess figure be back in Boulder by 1:00, or 1:30.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Deer Creek Canyon isn't near as long as Peak to Peak but its a nice fun little drive. Doubt it'd be worth the time for you guys to drive all the way down to Southwest Denver for...

Unless of course we do a ClubWRX Corn Maze meet (there's a corn maze just east of Deer Creek Canyon)

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Yes, it is closer to the springs, much closer...

If you guys are seriously interested in the Corn Maze (haha, it'd be funny seeing a bunch of big guys running through a maze of corn) we could do that, and then go on a quick drive up the canyon...

·
Registered
553 Posts
Alot of fun can be had up deer creek canyon if you guys hang the left near the wierd building on the right (can't remember the name of the turnoff... been a long ass time since I've been that way). It dumps out way far out on 285 and turkey creek canyon can be well abused then then come back down on 285 or go up through evergreen.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Deer Creek Canyon? Where's that at? Where to meet at? Would like to meet some of you as well. Just can't stay out too late, got to be at work on Sat at like 6am. :unhappy:

STimachine maybe we can meet beforehand and drive up to meet them.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I'll wait until Ricky (tallicaguitar88) chimes in...

I might not be able to make it because I am going to go have fun in Fort Collins :D

However, if that falls through I'll be there :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts